When you choose kumkeo, you choose a partner with technological expertise and human qualities. At kumkeo, reason and respect, innovation and commitment, tact and expertise are inseparable. From the first point of contact to our daily interactions on the job, we ensure that our clients sense these values in everything we do.
- Bernd Sager Managing Director
Bernd Sager is a member of Versammlung eines ehrbaren Kaufmanns zu Hamburg e.V.
Bernd Sager has run kumkeo since its establishment. A former officer in the German Armed Forces, he is a certified communications engineer and an association-recognized, certified EDP expert and assessor. He primarily supports our clients in the defense industry.
- Nadine Eggers Head of SalesNadine Eggers is responsible for the strategic and operational direction of kumkeo’s Sales organization. She also provides client support, primarily for companies in the semiconductor, medical and lab technology industries. She has many years of national and international experience in technical sales, specifically involving development services, as well as in managing sales teams.
- Sven Tanneberger Authorized Officer, Head of Projects, PMPAs Head of Projects, Sven Tanneberger is responsible for the professional implementation of projects across all phases and management disciplines. He ensures that projects comply with norms, standards and processes, and are successful from technical and economic standpoints. Another responsibility includes making constant improvements in development and project management processes. The qualified IT engineer also holds a Master of Business Administration degree, and represents the Management Board as an Authorized Officer.
- Hans-Georg Lerdo Project Manager, PMP
Corporate SecurityAs Project Manager, Hans-Georg Lerdo is responsible for planning and realizing successful projects for our clients – both in terms of business and technology. His extensive experience as a former aircraft operations officer in charge of national and international missions has proven valuable in managing projects in the maritime defense and aerospace industries. He earned his technical qualifications by completing a Master of Science degree in Computer Engineering at the University of Florida.
- Ralf Taraschewski Technical Lead Software Architecture, Consultant, Bachelor of Science Computer Engineering, Certified LabVIEW Architect, iSAQB® Certified Professional Software ArchitectRalf Taraschewski is responsible for the software development process – from collecting and defining requirements to the software design. He conducts regular reviews at various levels to ensure compliance with all software requirements, design standards and the model-driven approach. He earned his degree Bachelor of Science in Technical Computer Science.
- Tobias Metzger Technical Lead Software Design, ConsultantTobias Metzger is responsible for implementation and unit test development, as well as the kumkeo tool chain within the software development process. He ensures the high quality of our software development process by constantly refining an updating the software coding standards, and conducting reviews on this basis. He graduated with a Diploma in Mathematics.
- Uwe Looß Technical Lead Qualification, Verification and ValidationUwe Looß is responsible for qualification, verification and validation processes. He supports projects from the needs assessment phase to qualification and certification. With his many years of experience in the fields of aviation and photonics, the qualified electrical engineer advises clients on all issues regarding qualification, verification and validation.
- Marek Klaczynski Information Security Officer (TÜV)
Information Security Auditor/Lead Auditor (TÜV)Information Security Officer Marek Klaczynski is responsible for identifying and implementing measures in handling information in line with the series of ISO/IEC 27000 standards.
As a certified “Information Security Auditor/Lead Auditor (TÜV)”, he is also authorized to conduct audits for information security management systems in line with ISO27001, and support ongoing improvements in security services. Mr. Klaczynski earned his Master of Science degree in the Engineer, Computer Science department.
- Olaf Altrock Expert Hardware Design, ConsultantAs part of the hardware development process at kumkeo, Olaf Altrock develops complex technical concepts. He then plans and details their implementation, and supports the realization process. The certified telecommunications engineer is also responsible for maintaining our hardware development approach. He also manages the development of complex assemblies and MSR systems, and the creation of EMC-compliant analogue and digital circuits as well as power electronics – from circuit layouts to series production.
- Dr. rer. nat. Clemens N. Tilgner Expert Systems Engineering/Space, Consultant Dr. Clemens Tilgner is responsible for advising our clients from the aerospace, aviation and defense sectors on system design, engineering and integration projects. His responsibilities also include supporting clients in concept development work, organizational matters, project management and project monitoring. He earned his doctorate in Physics in Bonn, and has many years of experience in a variety of technical and management roles. These include instrument and system engineering, ground systems and software, system testing, operations, project management and restructuring activities.
- Norman Demetrio Expert Test Design, ConsultantNorman Demetrio is responsible for developing complex technical concepts, and then planning, defining and supporting their implementation in the scope of our mature, automated test process. His job also includes maintaining this test process. The electrical engineer and test manager also develops evaluation strategies to prepare TÜV/DEKRA EXAM certifications in the field of functional security for SIL systems.
- Carola Titz Quality Manager, Office Manager Development SiteCarola Titz is in charge of maintaining our quality management system in accordance with EN 9100. The technical assistant with math background also steers the organizational processes at our Central Development Office.
- Nicole Karow Senior Manager Marketing Nicole Karow is responsible for developing our marketing strategy while planning, managing and implementing the specified measures involved. After studying business administration, she spent many years working in client communications and with companies in the tech sector.
- Anna Kott Office ManagerAnna Kott is responsible for the organizational processes at kumkeo’s main headquarters in Hamburg. The office management specialist supports a variety of different departments, making her the main point of contact for the latest information about the company.
- Clara Mann Recruiting Specialist
Data Protection Officer (TÜV®)Clara Mann ist the first point of contact for anyone interested in working at kumkeo. The certified Bachelor Professional of Human Resources Management and trainer is also responsible for HR Marketing. In addition Ms. Mann earned her degree Bachelor of Arts Media in Media Business Management.
- Nadine Sager Manager Human ResourcesNadine Sager takes care of all administration, management and controlling activities in the Human Resources department. Specialized in business law, Ms. Sager earned her degree with a focus on HR management and employment law, and is responsible for these two areas at kumkeo.