When you choose kumkeo, you choose a partner with technological expertise and human qualities. At kumkeo, reason and respect, innovation and commitment, tact and expertise are inseparable. From the first point of contact to our daily interactions on the job, we ensure that our clients sense these values in everything we do.
- Bernd Sager Managing Director
Bernd Sager is a member of Versammlung eines ehrbaren Kaufmanns zu Hamburg e.V.
Bernd Sager has run kumkeo since its establishment. A former officer in the German Armed Forces, he is a certified communications engineer and an association-recognized, certified EDP expert and assessor. He primarily supports our clients in the defense industry.
- Sven Tanneberger Managing DirectorIn his capacity as Head of Production, Sven Tanneberger is responsible for the transition of kumkeo products from the development stage to series production, and together with his team, directs manufacturing, inspection, scheduling and communications across the entire product life cycle.
As co-managing director, the graduate IT engineer with a Master of Business Administration controls the continuous further development of our products and development services.
- Nadine Eggers Head of SalesNadine Eggers is responsible for the strategic and operational direction of kumkeo’s Sales organization. She also provides client support, primarily for companies in the semiconductor and automotive industry such as renewable energies. She has many years of national and international experience in technical sales, specifically involving development services, as well as in managing sales teams.
- Michael Schenk Kiel Branch Manager, Senior Systems Engineer/Technical LeadMichael Schenk is responsible for the development and management of our Kiel branch and is consequently the first local point of contact for our staff and customers. In addition to the constant expansion of our business activities, he is also driving efforts to strengthen the local team of employees.
A graduate in automation technology, Michael Schenk has longstanding national and international project experience within various industrial sectors and in the management of large-scale teams.
- Sebastian Praxl Quality Management RepresentativeIn his capacity as a quality management representative, Sebastian Praxl is responsible for the supervision and further development of the quality management system and ensuring compliance with certified norms and standards. In addition to the preparation, implementation and supervision of auditing, he also heads 4D and 8D fault and complaint management to effectively deliver continual improvement in the quality of our products and projects. Sebastian Praxl graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Technology, specializing in quality and safety engineering.
- Christian Glatzel Head of Engineering As Head of Engineering, Christian Glatzel is responsible for the professional implementation of projects across all project phases and management disciplines. He ensures compliance with standards and processes and is responsible for the technical and commercial success of projects. Christian Glatzel garnered his technical know-how while studying computer engineering and consolidated this with long-term international experience gained in regulated sectors such as the aviation and automotive industries, including certification as a functional safety expert. He is also responsible for the continuous improvement of development and project management processes.
- Hans-Georg Lerdo Project Manager, PMP
Corporate SecurityAs Project Manager, Hans-Georg Lerdo is responsible for planning and realizing successful projects for our clients – both in terms of business and technology. His extensive experience as a former aircraft operations officer in charge of national and international missions has proven valuable in managing projects in the maritime defense and aerospace industries. He earned his technical qualifications by completing a Master of Science degree in Computer Engineering at the University of Florida.
- Alexander Baumann Project Manager, PMP As Project Manager, Alexander Baumann is responsible for ensuring the success of our client projects. He uses his professional planning and processing skills, as well as clear, definitive communication to achieve all defined project targets in terms of costs, deadlines and quality. He also supports the ongoing improvement of the entire Project Management team. He gained his technical experience while studying aerospace technology in Berlin and Bremen, and in his role as technical project lead for the development and launch of a sounding rocket.
- Ralf Taraschewski Expert Software Architecture, Consultant, Bachelor of Science Computer Engineering, Certified LabVIEW Architect, iSAQB® Certified Professional Software ArchitectRalf Taraschewski is responsible for the software development process – from collecting and defining requirements to the software design. He conducts regular reviews at various levels to ensure compliance with all software requirements, design standards and the model-driven approach. He earned his degree Bachelor of Science in Technical Computer Science.
- Marek Klaczynski Information Security Officer (TÜV)
Information Security Auditor/Lead Auditor (TÜV)Information Security Officer Marek Klaczynski is responsible for identifying and implementing measures in handling information in line with the series of ISO/IEC 27000 standards.
As a certified “Information Security Auditor/Lead Auditor (TÜV)”, he is also authorized to conduct audits for information security management systems in line with ISO27001, and support ongoing improvements in security services. Mr. Klaczynski earned his Master of Science degree in the Engineer, Computer Science department.
- Tanja Doetsch Customer Service ManagerIn her capacity as a Customer Service Manager, Tanja Doetsch is the first point of contact for our customers and ensures that your project is in the right hands from the very outset. As the core interface between clients, suppliers and internal contacts, she coordinates customer services as well as the export and shipping of our products. A qualified wholesale and export management assistant, she studied business and graduated with a degree in business administration (VWA).
- Nadine Sager Manager Human ResourcesNadine Sager takes care of all administration, management and controlling activities in the Human Resources department. Specialized in business law, Ms. Sager earned her degree with a focus on HR management and employment law, and is responsible for these two areas at kumkeo.
- Nicole Karow Senior Manager Marketing Nicole Karow is responsible for developing our marketing strategy while planning, managing and implementing the specified measures involved. After studying business administration, she spent many years working in client communications and with companies in the tech sector.
- Annika Dahm Office ManagerAnnika Dahm is responsible for the organizational processes at our head office in Hamburg. Graduating from the Copenhagen Business School with a Master of Science degree in Marketing and Management, she has garnered experience at home and abroad at a number of management consulting companies and a major technical corporation. Acting in a supporting role for the various departments, she is the principal go-to person for up-to-date information.